Nature | Freedom | Simplicity
Càmping de la Vall d’Àger is a small, friendly and mountain camping.
Pitches from 70 to 90 m2 with electric hook-up, surrounded by olive and almond trees.
All pitches are suitable for tents, caravans and motor caravan.
Vehicle access to the camping area is restricted to guests only to ensure safety and privacy.
All pitches have views of the Serra Montsec and the village of Àger.
- Laundry area with washing machine and dryer.
- Wash-up area with sinks.
- Separate men’s and women’s showers and changing rooms
- Men’s and women’s toilets.
- Shower and toilets for the disabled.
- Recycling and rubbish sorting area.
And all campsite facilities.
- The schedule of the barrier is from 8 am to 2.15 am. Outside of this time access to the camping is pedestrian only.
- Early check-in/check-out is allowed at no extra charge, depending on availability and with prior notice.
- Open all year.
We ask that guests minimise noise as much as possible between the hours of 11 pm and 8 am.
…highly recommended for those looking for a carefree holiday…